I wish everyone a happy weekend! Today I present you to Blogger Bubble, which is like a category for discussion posts. If you look in the Oxford Dictionary the meaning of the word bubble, among the various meanings, you will find:
- A transparent domed cover or enclosure / a place or position that is protected from danger or unpleasant reality.
- Used to refer to a good or fortunate situation that is isolated from reality or unlikely to last.
I think this word fits perfectly for the topics I will talk about.
You won’t probably read this post, but I need to let everything out. So here we go with the post!
Read More »
Five days ago I wrote a post to let you know that I was participating in the 5th annual ARC August Challenge. You can find the post with the rules here.
I recently got more ARCs to read so I decided to write this post with the new list of books I will try to read for the challenge.
Read More »
A month ago, I decided to participate in the 5th annual ARC August Challenge hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat as a way to read most of the eARCs I have. The rules are very simple:
- Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in
Besides, there will be two twitter chats one on August 7th and one August 28th, and they will also host a few authors for interviews and giveaways.
This is my first time participating in a challenge and I’m pretty excited!
Here’s the list of books I plan to read. Read More »