I wanted to thank Faguni @ Fanna for nominating me! You should all check out her blog, especially her discussion posts because they’re super interesting.
R U L E S
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
F A C T S
- I have a scar on my chin because when I was seven years old, I fell on the sidewalk while I was running.
- I study languages at high school, precisely English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Even though both my parents are Chinese, I can’s speak this language because I grew up in an Italian environment.
- I want to go to an US university, but since it’s so expensive I’m looking for scholarships (if you have any information, feel free to hit me up)
- I love reading manga and watching anime whenever I’m free.
- I’m currently considering opening a RedBubble account to sell artwork, though I’m not sure. It would be just a way to gain some money for university. What do you think?
- Even though I don’t feel a strong connection to China, I’m trying to learn more about it and my parents’ culture, especially after starting blogging because I didn’t know I needed to read more diverse books as I do now. I was and am insulted for being Chinese, but now I’m pride because I face racism everyday and their hate doesn’t hurt me as much as they did.