Happy New Year to everyone!
I hope 2018 will reserve for each one of you a year full of happiness, possibilities, love and more reading time.
For the first day of the year, I will share with you some goals I set for this blog and for myself, that I want to do all of them before the end of 2018:
- Read 150 books and more than half of them will be #ownvoices and diverse books;
- Writing more Blogger Bubbles;
- Participate in more challenges;
- Be more engaged in the blogging community;
- Take more beautiful photos on my Bookstagram account which I never talked to you about, you can follow me here.
And before I forget, to be more motivated to write discussion posts, I decided to join the 2018 Book Blog Discussion Challenge hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight!
If you want to participate, you can sign-up here. I thought it was a wonderful idea!
What do you think of this list? Anything I should add? Let me know in the comments…